Manufacturing of new propeller shafts, intermediate shafts and rudder stocks
MarineShaft is among the leading companies when it comes to manufacturing of propeller shafts, intermediate shafts and rudder stocks. Our flexible organization makes us capable of switching production at a very short notice, so new shafts can often be manufactured in few days.
We have 3 fully equiped workshops and trained technicians for any type of manufacturing task.
No matter what you need - a new propeller shaft, intermediate shaft, rudder stock, coupling, pintle, bushing or other components - we have the capacity and most probobly the raw material in stock.
Large stock of class approved steel
For the benefic of our customers we keep a large stock of raw material for new manufacturing. We only buy from reliable steel suppliers and all material comes with class certificate.
- We have a large stock of class approved steel
- We stock round bars in S355J2, C45, 28Mn6, C-Ma, 34CrNiMo8, 42CrMo6 etc.
- Round bars with a diameter up to 1,000 mm and length up to 18,500 mm.
- We keep plates in S355J2+N up to 150 mm in stock.
- We have raw material for propeller shafts and intermediate shafts with flange diameter
up to 1,300 mm and a total length up to 17,000 mm.
- We also stock stainless steel round bars in 1.4462 with a diameter up to 260 mm
and length up to 15,000 mm.
- We have liners in stainless steel and bronze in stock with diameter up to Ø970 mm
and length up to 4100 mm
- Furthermore, we have composite bearings in stock with diameter up to 955 mm
Why should MarineShaft manufacture your new shaft?
- We can deliver a new shaft, rudder stock etc. with short delivery time
- Machine capacity for all size of manufacturing tasks
- We have the knowhow and many years of experience
- The material comes with 3.2 LRS certicate
- We always have capacity for urgent repairs
- We always reply and quote within a few hours
- We offer logistic service
- We make sure your goods are transportet safely
- 24 hour service