M/V Tessa Kosan – Repair of rudder stock by welding and re-machining
Back to overview
This job also included:
- Machining of welds for magnetic particle and ultrasonic testing.
- Machining of rudder stock to final and original dimensions according to drawing: R-1.36015.
- Manufacture of stainless steel sleeve for rudder stock lower end.
- Sleeve shrink fitted onto rudder stock and machined to final dimensions.
- Painting of rudder stock body.
Final inspection and permanent approval of the rudder stock by BV.