COVID-19 update 25th March, 2020
We would like to give you the following update of the current situation at MarineShaft
• We don’t have any confirmed/known cases in our organization
• Our workforce is 100% intact
• Our workshop repairs/production is in full operation
• The majority of transports are possible
So far we have taken the following actions:
• Only the most necessary visitors (e.g. from classification surveyors) are allowed to visit and all visitors
have to call upon arrival to get access
• Contact with truck drivers is controlled and any physical contact avoided
• We keep a high focus on hygiene and extra cleaning
• Our employees keep good distance to each other, and we have organized our workforce in teams
• Travelling abroad is not possible in most cases at the moment, but we are here to assist you with repair
plans and we have a service team ready to carry out on-site work, whenever possible again.
We follow the international covid-19 situation closely.